Promote the sale of Linear ball rail and roller rail bearings, ball screws, belt/ball screw driven linear modules and Cartesian systems, and linear bushings and shafts to the existing customer base within the assigned territory. Identify, plan, and develop new customer opportunities and contacts at OEM’s, End Users and Distributors within the assigned territory. Drive the specification process for all Bosch Rexroth at OEM and End User accounts in a variety of industries. Evaluate customer requirements, budgets, and applications and assist in providing a “systems” solution to all accounts. Closely interface with Bosch Rexroth Application Engineers and Inside Sales to promote a technical sales approach and optimal “systems” solution.
Provide input to Bosch Rexroth sales management, product management, and customer support teams in the areas of sales policies, pricing, market growth and trends, competitive information, and sales initiatives. Provide product know-how, feature/advantage/benefit information, competitor cross over data, application solutions to all accounts. Provide regular reporting activities through the use of CRM for account activity, opportunities, quotations, account development, etc. Provide reports, as required, in a timely fashion (i.e., expense reports, business plans, etc.). Participate in sales meetings, training sessions, trade show exhibits, etc., as required. Participate in special assignments, as required.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities and Percent of Time
1. Make sales calls in order to grow the business (travelrequired) % 60
2. Support the distributionchannel needs (travelrequired) % 20
3. Generate quotations, perform sizing and selection for product specification and pursue issues with service of customers % 20
This position is responsible for working with the customer in order to meet project timelines, to avoid creating problems for the customer and/or Bosch Rexroth. Direct decision making is expected on issues with both distributors and direct accounts. Account specific strategies should be formulated that result in high customer satisfaction outcomes (Delight the Customer) and have a positive impact on the relationship between the customer and/or the company and our distributor(s).
· BS degree or equivalent degree in technical area such as Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics.
· Five years of salesexperience in the area of factory automation products.
· Experience in electro/mechanical motion control products is required.
· Strong communications skills, both written and oral, needed for sharing of customer information and for presenting Bosch Rexroth products to customers.
· Understanding of weld controls and industrial controlled torque tightening systems, primarily in the automotive manufacturing environment.
· Positive attitude and responsiveness toward customers.
HTI is an equal opportunity employer M/D/F/V/SO