Communication & Marketing Specialist IV
Serves as an expert advisor and relationship manager in executing priorities, supporting business goals, and implementing best-in-class strategies. Clients may be internal corporate stakeholders, media or customer facing business leaders. Key contributor to the creation and delivery of strategic communications and marketing initiatives that deliver quantifiable results to support corporate priorities.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Contributes to and implements communication and marketing strategies to support the company's strategic initiatives. Develops strong working relationships with business area management/clients.
- Identify, understand and resolve client issues. Thinks creatively and provides strategic solutions. Builds client commitment and engagement around strategy.
- Adds value and creates impact for clients. Establishes a trusted advisor relationship with clients and is considered a strategic partner in achieving partners' business goals and objectives. Collaborates both within own group and across divisions to deliver consultative, strategic solutions to clients.
- Seeks to understand the direction of the company. Serves as a role model for delivering the company's messages and supporting its vision.
- Represent the unit as an expert or resource to cross-functional project or coordinating teams. May supervise junior level resources.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Demonstrate exceptional message development and writing skills to create a variety of content for social media, speeches, thought leadership, presentations, video and more Great instincts to guide communications planning and strategy; able to flawlessly execute.
- Demonstrated ability to drive long-term, large-scale communications efforts with measurable results.
- Proven leadership/influencing skills; can influence highest levels of the organization; shapes business outcomes.
- Public relations agency experience considered a plus.
- Internal communications experience a plus.
- Knowledge of communications best practices.