Tallan is an innovation-driven technology consulting firm helping companies meet their business challenges and grow their future. Tallan’s solutions seamlessly combine technology thought leadership with business acumen. We partner with our clients to pursue excellence and elegance in the challenges we solve together.
Tallan is an expanding mid-size company with a national footprint. Tallan stays ahead of the ever changing technology curve by focusing on constantly developing and enhancing its employees’ skills and expertise. Our headquarters is consistently recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Connecticut.
Tallan is looking for a Business Development Executive who will hunt for new business leads and develop them into long-lasting relationships. The BDE will collaborate with some of the brightest technology talent in the software industry to pitch our customized solutions to enterprise organizations, across multiple industry sectors.
- Generate profitable revenue streams from software development projects and industry-centric solutions from our technology, user experience and analytics practices
- Establish and maintain relationships with strategic buying influencers at client organizations
- Drive activity in partnership with regional leadership and Marketing to generate new business
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle including proposal development
- Manage negotiations of the opportunities in the pipeline
- Attend local networking events; Drive attendance at Tallan Marketing Events
- Develop and sharesales collateral
- 5 + years of previous salesexperience
- Passionate about Sales and Technology
- Prior salesexperience selling IT professional services and custom development projects. Previous experience with Microsoft technologies is a plus
- Comprehensive and current contact base with locally and regionally based companies
- Must be successful working in a fast paced, dynamic entrepreneurial environment
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills; excellent written communication skills
- Organized and methodical; strong prioritization and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of breaking into and growing new accounts
- Experience selling through partner channels is a plus
- Specific vertical experience in financial services, retail, entertainment and/or insurance industries is a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the United States