The Director of Ambulatory Care directs clinic sites and operations.
- Develops specific goals, standards, and objectives which directly support the strategic plan and vision of the clinic.
- Plans for new and expanded services.
- Assesses quality of and coordinates patient care services with patients, staff, physicians, and other providers.
- Manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction and conflict management.
- Performs and oversees scheduling, recruitment and payroll.
- Monitors budgets, regulatory compliance, departmental contracts and vendor relations.
- Supports the 501(a) Board in all administrative duties requested including physician hiring, termination, evaluation and compensation.
- Develops and implements method of ongoing evaluation of program area effectiveness.
- Negotiates with insurance carriers to deliver primary care. Recruits members and manages community Board.
- Plans and implements effective managed care principles to support goals for meeting the needs of the enrollees in our Medicaid population and working poor and for improving health status, which decreases medical costs.
- Oversees all call center and business functions including development and implementation of new services designated to support clinic goals.
- Oversees all business office functions including billing, budget and purchasing.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's LevelDegree
- Bachelor''s degree in Health Administration or a related field is required.
- Seven (7) years of progressive leadership and management experience in health-care management is required, to include demonstrated success in community collaborations and management of diverse stakeholder groups.
- Ambulatory care management experience is highly preferred.
Job ID: 222379