Management Analysts / Senior
15+ years experience • Aerospace / Defense
Responsibilities • Prepares complete clear, concise, timely and accurate exectution status and analysis reports to be utilized by Directorate level managers and below.
• Provides recommendations for the preparation of future year budget requests while ensuring strategic alignment with CISD’s mission, strategic requirements, and performance goals.
• Closely monitors program budget execution and recommends courses of action to address areas of concern.
• Closely monitors program budget execution for correct use of funds within authorized parameters.
• Administers Financial Management for each Customer Connection within the Customer Service Management (CSM) database.
• Prepares and delivers CDSP CSM reports; to include invoices with balances, payments assigned to an invoice, payments by Command Communications Service Designator (CCSD), and payments without MIPR received.
• Provides support to the CDSP Sustainment team in the generation and distribution of CDSP invoices for services.
• Analyzes delinquent CDSP accounts and escalates for government evaluation and action.
• Generates, reviews, and submits the AMC DD1144 Support Agreement for all CDSP sponsors
Requirements Education, Skills, Certifications, Clearance Level Requirement
BS degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, or Management Information Systems, or Business. Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred.
Educational Credit: MS degree equals two (2) years of experience
Educational Credit: PhD degree equals five (5) years of experience
Subfactor 1: Personnel (ii) Experience
Stated C5ISR Requirements
Experience: Twenty (20) years of Strategic Business Management experience in relevant technical field, to include: Development of Corporate Strategic Plans, Development of Organizational Performance Management Plans, Development of Organization Governance Structures, Guiding significant organizational change management efforts. At least three years of business experience at the executive level.
Two additional years of directly related experience may be substituted for one year of education (Considered Training).
Experience may be concurrent.
Minimum of (3) years of GFEBS experience to include Budgetary ERP and BI access roles
Minimum of (5) years of DITCO/TIBI experience to include Registration Official and Lead Authorizing Fund Official
Minimum (5) years experience working with DREN
Minimum (5) years experience working with HPCMP Programs to include DSRC and DAAC
Minimum of (3) years of experience with MS Office Products
Demonstrable understanding of standard bookkeeping and account procedures for Government Accounting
B.S. or B.A. degree in Business, Accounting, Information Systems, or other related fields preferred.