Engagement Manager - Commercial Effectiveness
More information about this job
Source Healthcare Analytics, LLC, a Symphony Health Solutions Company, provides thorough data and powerful analytics to help professionals understand the full market lifecycle, from predictive market analysis to patient influence, physician prescribing, pharmacy fulfillment, payer reimbursement, and salescompensation.
This holistic perspective can only be attained from a massive base of fully integrated information that captures physician, payer, and patient actions.
EMPLOYER: Source Healthcare Analytics, LLC, a Symphony Health Solutions Company
POSITION: Engagement Manager
JOB ID No.: 2017-4728
Design, deliver, and manage groundbreaking consulting projects. Manage small teams of analysts for medium-sized consulting engagements or components of larger, more complex projects.
Work on a range of strategic issues for pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients, including portfolio, franchise, and brand strategies, new product planning, pricing and reimbursement strategies, lifecycle management, resource allocation, and promotional effectiveness.
Position reports to 1001 E Hector Street, Conshohocken, PA 19428. Telecommuting permitted up to 50% of the time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, or related field, and 6 years of experience.
- Experience must include:
- Experience overseeing client interfaces and communicating business questions, strategic approaches, and analysis outcomes via written and verbal communications.
- Experience interacting with various department levels in the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies.
- Experience overseeing engagement, delivery quality and customer satisfaction by structuring and managing engagement from inception to completion.
- Experience managing relationships and delegating project tasks with operational client personnel.
- Experience taking ownership of the entire engagement cycle, including organizing and continually updating project timelines, defining team member roles and expectations, and coaching/developing project team members to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Experience managing multiple projects while working collaboratively with colleagues, listening to and acting on team member concerns, and negotiating competing priorities so that all project teams succeed.
- Position reports to 1001 E Hector Street, Suite 400, Conshohocken, PA 19428
- Travelrequired: Up to 25% domestic travel to attend business meetings with customers or business teams..
Job ID 2017-4728.