- Leads troubleshooting procedures using established processes for multiple systems and specialty coverage.
- Responds to operational issues by interpreting technical documents. Identifies, diagnoses and resolves issues for non-specified maintenance occurrences.
- Collaborates with company organizations to isolate equipment problems not detected by diagnostics and documentation. Monitors product performance.
- Collects technical data, evaluates maintenance procedures, performs analysis and documents trends.
- Monitors maintenance activities and product operational performance.
- Makes recommendations for resolution of potential issues. Solicits customer feedback and leads activities to improve satisfaction with company products and services.
- Provides guidance to less experienced field service representatives. Develops and conducts ad hoc training.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Space and Missile Systems
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires the ability to obtain U.S. Security Clearance, for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
- Experience with the Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) Weapon System or other large systems
- Experience with development, verification, use and maintenance of Air Force technical manuals (TOs)
- Experience in working with military maintenance and logistics teams
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job ID 1700013978