Director / Executive Director, Commercial Operations
The Director / Executive Director, Commercial Operations position leads the Customer Service, Sales Operations, Product Service and Contracts/Compliance functions for the Bausch + Lomb Surgical Division.
Specific areas of focus include:
Customer Service Leadership
- Manage all aspects of customer service activities to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction is achieved
- Establish plans and programs to enable customer service representatives and advocates to provide the specific information and direction to customers and representatives to ensure timely information flow
- Establish goals, objectives and annual budget for the entire customer services and operations organization on an annual basis and measure success against targets
- Lead the operations team to swiftly address all aspects of customer interactions including recalls, billing, processing of credits, etc.
Sales Operations Management
- Lead the annual salescompensation planning in conjunction with Sales and Marketing leadership to ensure financial and strategic goals are achieved
- Oversee the monthly compensation process to ensure salescompensation is maintained and delivered on time
- Establish best practices to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of all programs and plans are maintained and propose strategies and systems to enhance knowledge of customer activity and leads
Product Service Management
- Lead the product service team to ensure effective management of the technical services aspect of our surgical equipment business
- Build annual service strategies and plans to enhance the level of service with our technical services activities to ensure activities meets the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Develop annual plans and manage the service organization to annual revenue and cost targets
- Establish a strong service oriented programs ensuring a high level of satisfaction with all aspects of contracting with customers and GPOs
- Manage contracting activities through contract analysis, legal and finance to ensure compliance is maintained with all our contracts
- Work with the sales organization to establish opportunities and agreements that meet the needs of the customer and the company
Complete understanding of customer service operations.
Knowledge of ERP systems, PeopleSoft helpful but not required.
Basic accounting and Excel skills required.
Education: Bachelors degreerequired.
Experience: Minimum of 8+ years customer service management/leadershipexperiencerequired. Requires knowledge of all areas of customer service, order management and invoicing. Must have strong interpersonal relationship skills, be well spoken strong focus on continuous improvement to elevate the level of customer satisfaction.
Job ID 8959