Asset Management - Fixed Income - Tax Aware Strategies - Portfolio Manager - Executive Director
J.P. Morgan Asset Management offers a broad range of strategies across the fixed income spectrum. As of December 31, 2016, our industry leading Global Fixed Income, Currency and Commodities Group manages $443.3 billion in assets. Our strategies are managed by teams located across the globe and include broad market, long duration, stable value, intermediate, high yield, emerging market debt, short and ultra short duration, global bonds, structured products, mortgages and tax-aware strategies.
The Tax Aware Strategies group manages over $40 billion in Assets is one of the top Municipal Bond managers in the country. The team has over 18 Portfolio Managers overseeing multiple strategies for in mutual funds, insurance and separately managed accounts.
KEY OBJECTIVES OF POSITION:
1. Construct and maintain Model Portfolio
2. Transition and maintain Individual portfolios based on Investment Style.
3. Security analysis and price discovery in the market place.
4. Trade execution.
5. Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
6. Coordinating multiple accounts to mimic the set investment style
7. Knowledge of the municipal bond market
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
1. Ability to manage and work smoothly in a team environment.
2. Excellent communication skills-both verbal and written.
3. Ability to prioritize.
4. Superior time management skills.
5. Ability to handle trading lines, and interact with brokers.
1. Minimum 4 year college degree.
2. 5 years Fixed Income experience (preference to municipal bond experience).
3. PC experience particularly Microsoft Excel .
4. Experience with Portfolio Management tools helpful (Perform, Latent Zero).
5. Bloomberg experience.
6. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation, or progress towards the CFA designation, preferred
Req #: 170050234