Senior Manager, Product &MarketingManagement
Senior Manager, Product & Marketing Management
You are responsible for
The Senior Manager, Product & Marketing Management is the pivotal marketing role in the Business Unit and will own, create and improve the BMC plans and ensure that they are realized in their respective geographical regions. You will be responsible for key financial and key enabler metrics of the BMC plans in the year and aggressively growing the top and bottom lines. Prepare and plan, together with the saleschannels, the market introduction of the new products, including promotion material and product information, in order to generate the largest impact in the market.
The Senior Manager Product & Marketing Management you will own, create and improve the BMC plans and ensure that they are realized in some of the countries of the region. You will be responsible for key financial and key enabler metrics of the BMC plans in the year and growing the top and bottom line aggressively. Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Partner with Business Leader / PMM Lead to lead BMC handshake and ongoing performance management against plan with the Markets
- Supports Markets on behalf of the Business to deliver against committed BMC plans
- Ensure business performance is being delivered according to KPIs such as yearly sales, market shares, Integral Gross Margin (IGM) through price realization in markets, A&P, Integral Sales Margin (ISM) and marketing ROI.
- Act as escalation point and advocate with Business for the Markets and vice versa to enable smooth functioning of the BMC and performance against plan
- Support Markets with knowledge, resources etc. needed to support sales, including aligning Business and Market priorities to deliver against highest impact opportunities
- Work with Business Leader ./ PMM Lead and Market Leader to identify BMC opportunities and resolve shortfalls vs. plan
- Support strategic improvements in GTM model (incl. channel development and selection)
- Provide inputs to the S&OP process as needed
- Prepare internal business performance reviews
- Exchange best in class examples and/or approaches between the region’s markets. Benchmarking with competitions in relevant markets
- Act as pivoting element between different functions such as Global Marketing Team, categories, F&A, SCM and Commercial Organization
- Identify, define and initiate additional growth initiatives
- Contributes to a business of approx. 50+ M Euro
You are part of
This position resides in the Sleep & Respiratory Care Business Group, a business group of Philips HealthTech. As Senior Manager Product & Marketing Management you will be working closely with all our Global Commercial Organizations. You will be reporting to the Senior Director, Product & Marketing Management. The team you will join is made of dedicated and professional colleagues who are proactively supporting the commercial organizations in executing business plans and growing our business globally.
Our vision is to work hand-in-hand with our clinical and consumer customers to transform the personalized healthcare market to meet the significant demands caused by the increase of chronic conditions and an aging society. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for consumers and patients through better awareness, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management of their conditions.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, business or engineering discipline; MBA strongly preferred
- 8+ years in sales, marketing, downstream marketing, product management or related field
- Experience in high-tech, healthcare/med-tech solutions businesses, strong preference for experience with consumer medical devices
- Proven track record in developing and implementing business plans working with the full marketing mix and various distributionchannels.
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing processes, strategic planning and budgeting
- Experience in all aspects of Marketing including market insights, value proposition generation, pricing, communications, channel management and planning
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing , including SEO, web analytics, eCommerce and CRM
- Leadership – experience successfully driving the performance and engagement of sr. teams while developing talent capability.
- Work experience in multinational environment with strong personal communication skills able to inspire, convince and mobilize people
- Ability to synthesize market and customer feedback to drive valuable innovations
- Comfortable with making tradeoffs, decisively
- Proven written, verbal and presentation communication skills and ability to convey complex messages to influence colleagues and executive audiences
- Demonstrated that you can think conceptually from a broad business perspective taking both strategic as well as operational aspects into consideration.
- Globally fluent, and able to function effectively across cultures
- Expertise delivering complex projects to meet demanding feature, cost, quality and launch targets
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
We offer you
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.