SS&C Technologies is seeking a Senior Software Engineer in Kaysville, Utah to contribute technical expertise to new implementation projects and upgrade projects. They must possess strong initiative, be process and detailed oriented, and exhibit a strong work ethic. SS&C’s TimeShareWare software product suite provides for the management needs of all sizes and types of shared-ownership resorts, including vacation clubs, fractional properties, condo-hotels, vacation rentals, and timeshare resorts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create software deliverables
- Ensure all deliverables meet the highest standard of quality through the use of quality practices such as unit testing
- Apply technical expertise to creating business applications
- Create/Modify technical documentation and requirements documentation
- Maintenance of existing applications
- Make a solid contribution to team development efforts using tools such as source control, etc.
- Ensure that management is kept current on workload and status of tasks through management systems (ie. Bug tracking software, project management software)
- Participate in code reviews
- Provide technical expertise to support teams
- Take part in software design meetings
- Additional duties as may be required
- 5+ years professional software development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline or equivalent work experience
- C# .Net development experience required
- Silverlight w/MVVM, ASP.Net, and HTML5 experience highly desirable
- Object Oriented Programming/Analysis/Design experience required
- Experience working on an enterprise, SOA platform
- Commercial software development experience a plus
- Experience being involved in the entire SDLC and agile development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Headquartered in Windsor, CT and with offices throughout North America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia, SS&C provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, business process outsourcing (BPO) services and application service provider (ASP) solutions. We deliver mission-critical processing for information management, analysis, trading, accounting, reporting and compliance.
SS&C HAS AN EXCELLENT BENEFITS PROGRAM INCLUDING A MEDICAL AND DENTAL PLAN, TUITION REIMBURSEMENT PLAN, AND 401K PLAN.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.