Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For 100 years the company has engineered the success of its customers in a wide range of diversified industrial and aerospace markets.
Parker’s engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to help solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges.
At Parker Hannifin – HVAC Filtration Division (formerly CLARCOR Air Filtration Products), we specialize in creative, smart solutions. Our team drives a dynamic business that delivers value to customers through distinctive products, technologies and brands. The HVAC Filtration Division, is one of the world’s foremost manufacturers of air filtration products for the commercial, industrial and institutional markets.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF WORK PERFORMED
Lead and manage the HVAC Filtration Division sales team and all activities and programs to achieve targeted sales, profit and market share growth objectives in each territory. Ensure that products/services are sold and marketed in accordance with budgeted objectives to obtain maximum profitability and volume in relation to preset standards and to general and specific trends within the industry and economy. Provide a high level of customer care that enables long term customer satisfaction and retention. Develops and executes sales plan strategies that support the Company’s sales and profitability objectives.
1. Management of Territory Sales Managers within HVAC Filtration Division
2. Coach and motivate a team of sales professionals to establish and retain new customers.
3. Execution of company’s market strategies & initiatives
4. Development / execution / reporting of Division’s annual sales plan
5. Develop annual sales growth plans and strategies as part of the budget process.
6. Deliver expected results, monthly – quarterly – annually, includes both sales and expense budgets
7. Develops and implements corrective actions when sales budget is not being met
8. Grow Division’s market share by maximizing sales to current customer base, as well as by gaining new customers
9. Travel across the Division to ensure customer satisfaction, to obtain new customers and to support individual Territory Managers
10. Identify target markets and ideal customers to pursue that match our desired product offerings
11. Assist Territory Managers to develop new customers by working new leads and opportunities.
12. Partner with Division HR Mgr to develop and implement incentive and commission programs that incentivize sales and margin growth.
13. Assures that market intelligence is received and analyzed so that market opportunities may be capitalized on as they occur and the effects of competitive activity may be minimized
14. Display/exhibit our company’s core values
15. Clear and accountable alignment of the organization to our objectives and strategies
16. Hire new Territory Sales Manager when required; train new Territory Sales Manager
17. Team leadership
18. Set performance expectations and hold the team accountable to them.
19. Provide performance coaching and feedback to professional sales team members on a regular basis.
20. Preparing and monitoring individual expense budgets for each territory.
Requirements MINIMUM PRIOR KNOWLEDGE AND/OR EXPERIENCE
1. Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related area
2. Minimum 5 years of experience selling to multiple channels of Distribution, and end user customers
3. Minimum 2-3 year’s experience in sales personnel supervision
4. Proficient in MS Office
5. Requires outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively with all employees and managers, internally and externally
6. Demonstrated ability in development of new business, drive to expand customer base, ability to advance new technology and successfully navigate large accounts
7. Excellent problem solving capabilities and strong communications skills
8. Initiative and desire to succeed as a team