Quantitative Portfolio Manager
We are seeking candidates with outstanding academic credentials to join our team of QuantitativePortfolio Managers (QPM). Success in this role is determined by the profitability and consistency of the quantitativeinvestment portfolio. Successful applicants will receive training commensurate with their experience and development.
Job Responsibilities (include, but not limited to the following)
- Develop systematic strategies which exploit statistically-based predictive signals associated with various market inefficiencies.
- Manage own quantitativeinvestment portfolio (portfolio will have a separately identifiable track record)
- Possess a Ph.D. or M.S. degree from a top tier institution in a quantitative field, such as Mathematics, Operations Research, Economics, ElectricalEngineering, Computer Science, or Physics
- Have intermediate to strong programming skills (acquired academically or through hands-on experience); preference for C++ and Python
- Show an exceptional track record in systematic investment management OR raw talent, supplemented by interest in quantitativeinvesting as demonstrated by coursework and/or internships
- Have an understanding of optimization theory and algorithms is a plus
- Have superior critical thinking and analytical skills, combined with creativity, innate curiosity, and attention to detail
- Possess a relentless drive to succeed, supplemented by a strong work ethic