Job DescriptionCompany: American Residential Services
GROW WITH THE PROS AND SELL WITH CONFIDENCE
Only the best of the best work for the largest and fastest-growing leader in residential services: ARS-Rescue Rooter®. Unique to our field, we provide plumbing, heating, and air conditioning expertise through 70 locations nationwide united by a commitment to professional excellence. In addition to the training needed for a real career, we provide year-round work, free uniforms, well-equipped trucks, advancement potential, and the chance to give back.
If you have the experience we seek, take this opportunity to grow with the pros at ARS-Rescue Rooter®:
ARS of Nashville
Draw Against Commissions: Six-Figure-Plus Earning Potential & Great Perks!
This exciting position offers significant career advantages, including the ability to earn more than $100,000 annually; company-provided sales leads, vehicle, cell phone, computer, and gas cards; a companywide sales recognition program; and the potential to fast-track your career into management.
Responsibilities: Exhibiting a pleasant demeanor and exceptional customer service skills, the bright, assertive professional we select will act as a residential sales representative for new and existing customers. This dependable self-starter will meet with current and potential customers to evaluate their homes and present options for new or replacement HVAC systems or components. Additional responsibilities include:
- Welcoming incoming sales inquiries with genuine interest and appreciation.
- Relationship selling to build strong bonds with customers and earn repeat business through excellent performance.
- Meeting and exceeding budgeted sales goals through top performance and commitment.
- Generating sales leads through a wide variety of means.
What You Need to Succeed and Grow with the Pros
- Three or more years of proven success in outside sales.
- Strong sales, follow-up, closing and organizational skills.
- The ability to self-generate sales leads.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- A mind that is open to new ideas, methods, and perspectives.
- HVAC experience.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- In-home salesexperience.
- Bilingual English/Spanish fluency.