Inside Sales Manager
ID 2017-1088# of Openings 1Job Locations US-CA-Los AngelesCategory Sales
More information about this job
Growing Companies and Deloitte's prestigious Technology Fast 500 list, EcoSense is a successful, rapidly growing LED technology company based in Los Angeles. Our purpose is to invent, inspire, and defy expectations through the lens of technology and the power of light. From Bloomingdales and BMW, to Harry Winston and Mall of Emirates, we light the most beautiful spaces in the world.
EcoSense hires curious, collaborative, and autonomous visionaries who have a passion for tackling the unknown, solving hard problems, and answering questions that have not been explored. We are looking for a Data Scientist.
The scope of the role will impact the entire product, and you will have the freedom to creatively invent incredible solutions. If you want to push boundaries in this field, then here is the position for you
Since we are developing high technology LED lighting fixtures, the ability to quickly digest and sell high-technology products is very important.
- Establish new processes to maximize sales through phone calls, emails, webinars and other direct customer communication
- Manage teams’ operational metrics, performance measurements and resource plans. Review sales activities and forecast data to set and determine progress toward goals and objectives.
- Recruit, develop and retain a great team of passionate and successful salespeople including identifying the ideal candidate profile for an inside sales account manager
- Evaluation and recommendation of best CRM for company’s long-term success
- Leverage reporting and data to identify opportunities to increase the quantity and/or quality of leads, opportunities, and closed deals
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required
- 3+ years managing B2B sales teams in a high growth sales/account management environment.
- Successful experience either directly managing or effectively collaborating with lead generators, SDRs, sales teams, or marketing managers.
- Ability to identify leads, cold call, and successfully close the business
- Have the ability to develop inside sales professionals so that the top performers can advance to become outside sales executives.
- In-Depth Experience with CRM platforms
- Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment; Outstanding sales, business development and negotiating skills required
- Not afraid to roll-up your sleeves and make it happen. We’re still in startup mode with a relatively flat organization so you’ll need to be willing and able to get key initiatives off the ground.