Share professional know-how, develop ideas and take on responsibility. At MAHLE Aftermarket, Inc. in Farmington Hills, Michigan as
Account Manager- Eastern Region
MAHLE Aftermarket Inc.
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
- Utilizes knowledge of all customer saleschannels with a particular emphasis on Traditional Warehouse Distributors and the competitive requirements to maximize sales volume with existing and prospective customer base while ensuring profitability
- Leads business planning and strategy determination for MAHLE to effectively address sales growth within the assigned territory, including the identification of new product offerings
- Incorporates Time Management skills to maximize sales effectiveness and to minimize travel costs
- Performs market research on various products & competitors; keeps abreast of market developments
- Makes recommendations on salespromotions, evaluates their success or failure, and makes recommendations for improvements
- Interactswith key cross-functional areas such as Marketing, Product Management and Supply Chain to address customer needs while ensuring consistency and profitability
- Provides training on MAHLE producttechnology as needed for current and prospective accounts
- Assists in developing marketing tools and customer specific sales programs
Impress us – with your professional and personal skills.
- Must live/work in the region assigned to (New York, Boston and surrounding area)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 7+ years experience in automotive aftermarket sales
- Knowledge of pistons, gaskets, filters, and turbocharger applications
- Experience and understanding of the aftermarket retailers and distributionchannels
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to identify and sell win-win scenarios
- Must be a results-oriented, self starter requiring minimal supervision
- Demonstrated track record of working with customers, peers, and management to accomplish both long and short term goals
- Strong time management skills