Software Developer (C# & VB.NET)
5 - 7 years experience • Online Advertising & Marketing Services
Valpak needs to fill a software developer position with a driven talented software engineer who is also a knowledge sponge and ready to jump into teams that run like well-oiled energizer bunnies creating new technology in multiple languages.
GREAT, SO WHAT’S THE JOB?
Valpak has a large but nimble sales operations development team which is beginning a transformational project to reimagine our dot-net selling tools with micro services and salesforce. While we keep our business running on our current system we are pulling functionality into new services and developing new exciting technology.
- Participate in Scrum and Kanban development teams, culture of communication
- Redesign C# & VB.Net systems into Salesforce and C# microservices
- Data transformation from Sybase database to Salesforce Objects & MongoDB
- Business process orchestration using Mulesoft ESB
- Oh…and help mentor others on the team, sharing your expertise and cross training on business lines.
The role involves significant storyboard planning and then coding execution. We’re a diverse, supportive, hard-working group that balances operations work to keep our robotic manufacturing center running with new technology, making every day different and interesting!
SO WHAT KIND OF FOLKS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for awesome engineers who show experience, passion, and cooperative communication. Bonus points if you have formal leadership skills, but not a requirement. In a nutshell, we’re looking for people whose experience and skillset include:
- Designing software solutions
- Practicing clean code
- C# & VB.Net development patterns & anti-patterns
- SQL & No-SQL databases
- Enterprise service bus (Biztalk/Mulesoft)
- Basic business process modelling (UML/BPML)
- Bachelor's degreepreferred
- 5 years OO programming experience
- Minimum 2 years .NET programming
- Minimum of 3 years SQL/NoSQL experience.
Job ID 2017-1218