Since 1918, it has been TIAA’s mission to serve, our ability to perform and the values we embrace that make us a different kind of financial services organization. We’re dedicated to serving the financial needs of those in the academic, medical, cultural, governmental and research fields, and committed to helping make lifetime financial well-being possible for them.
By building a culture that allows all employees to contribute their unique talents and skills, we’re able to provide our customers with fresh ideas and distinct perspectives to help them achieve their goals. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce is one of our greatest strengths and a key measure of our success*.
For more information about TIAA, visit our website.
The Communication Consultant will serve the marketing needs of strategic and core clients by developing and delivering participant marketing and communication programs around plan transitions and changes. The Communication Consultant will work with project teams and clients to gain an in-depth understanding of project requirements and clients’ needs and delivering standard solutions.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Meet with clients regularly, by phone or in-person, serving as marketing representative for institutional relationships and implementation team, in developing and executing a transition communications plan and associated regulatory communications.
- Actively participate in the transition planning process as part of broader TIAA implementation team, supporting institutional clients.
- Develop and maintain integrated best practice communication plans, staying within prescribed communications offer and budgets, for assigned transition projects in consideration of Corporate, Brand, Marketing, external client, and Institutional Relationships segment goals.
- Coordinate with others across Marketing and the broader organization to oversee the development and implementation of multi-channel transition campaigns that achieve business goals (i.e., education; direct mail; digital communications).
- Demonstrate plan sponsor and participant level tools.
- Manage agency and other external vendor relationships. Manage expenses for projects. Help to ensure brand consistency throughout the organization.
- Travel approximately 15% of time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, advertising or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in full lifecycle marketing development and on-going client management, preferably in Financial Services
- 2+ years’ experience consulting with clients on retirement plans
- 2+ years’ experience marketing project management experience
- 1+ years’ experience managing agency relationships.
- 1+ years’ experience working with marketing process automation/workflow tracking system.
Job ID: 1711113