Leidos is presently seeking an Information Assurance (IA) / Cybersecurity Engineer in support of the Joint Readiness Training Center (JRTC) at Fort Polk, LA, with the primary responsibility of supporting the implementation and administration of information security policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure the protection of systems, applications, and data on tactical and development networks. Individual will provide professional security services for IA/Cybersecurity in accordance with US Government (USG), Department of Defense (DoD), Department of the Army (DA), and US Army Forces Command (FORSCOM) policies and guidelines.
The position duties include:
· Provide the necessary support to monitor and ensure compliance with information security policies, procedures and regulatory requirements including assistance with internal auditing, reporting, technical reviews, and identification of securityrisks.
· Provide technical assistance in support of Cybersecurityinspections and Site Assistance Visits (SAV).
· Assist with drafting, reviewing, editing, and recommending guidance for Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Tactics, Techniques, & Procedures (TTP), Plan Of Action and Milestones (POA&M), Army Portfolio Management System (APMS), and Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA).
· Support the migration of network accreditations from the legacy DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) to the Risk Management Framework (RMF) utilizing the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) system.
· Must meet DoD 8570.1-M, Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program, IA certification standards.
· Active DoD Secret clearance.
- Typically requires BS degree and 8years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain. 4 years or related experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
· 5+ years of experience in IA/Cybersecurity.
· Preference to candidates with security certificates such as CISSP, CISM, GSLC, or CASP.
· Experience with Tactical Server Infrastructure (TSI) and Battle Command Common Services (BCCS).
· Experience in performing risk assessment, IT audits, security planning, systems accreditation and policy development.
· Experience complying with USG, DoD, and DA regulations and preparing for responding to information securityaudits and questionnaires.
· Understanding of related information technology (e.g. firewalls, VPN, virtualization, DLP, etc) and physical security assets.
· Knowledge of domain structures, user authentication, data encryption, access audits and end-user security best practices.
· Experience with UNIX/LINUX OS and any scriptinglanguage.
· Experience working with IDS/IPS and processes.