Ford Motor Company is a leading producer of high-quality, innovative, fun-to-drive passenger cars and trucks. The Company offers excellent benefits and hundreds of unique and rewarding career paths for over 150,000 employees world-wide. One area the Company is particularly strong in is vehicle electrification. We currently offer hybrid and plug-in hybrid versions of the popular Fusion and C-Max models, and an all-electric version of the world’s bestselling vehicle, the Ford Focus. Qualified candidates will join the Ford team, and immediately be contributing to innovative and exciting new products.
This role is in the Risk domain and will provide application services for vendor product implementations along with production support, enhancements, process improvements, and innovation. The person will report directly into a Team Lead and Supervisor.
- Design, develop, test and implement changes to improve the Risk Scoring applications globally, across multiple platforms, including Java EE, Linux/Unix and Windows operating systems, Mainframe, CICS, DB2 and Oracle databases.
- Complete on-going support requirements, enhancement deliverables and production pager coverage as prioritized.
- Follow standard Ford development and support methodologies and processes.
- Interface with business customers, including Global Data Insight and Analytics, Originations, and Collections
- Interface with other IT application and service teams, including server infrastructure, database, EDW, and application domains such as Originations and Collections.
- Collaborate with the Risk Domain Portfolio Architect as needed.
- This position will involve technical leadership and specialized skills in several vendor applications.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience providing technology and application support , planning architecture and delivering IT solutions involving global teams
- 5+ years of experience in administering Unix/Linux applications
- Experience in administering business critical SAS applications and tools
- Experience with SAS Real time decision manager
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong drive for results and ability to work independently
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and project timing
- Demonstrated ability to document complex systems
- Self-starter, Team player
- Exceptional analytical experience of complex applications and data relationships