Description Job Summary: The Sr. Network Analyst is responsible for the configuration, management and ongoing maintenance of the Corporate network infrastructure. The incumbent in this role will interace heavily with internal contacts across multiple business functions, other IT team members and external vendors.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities and Key Results Areas:
- Identify and document all network hardware and software using a variety of sources.
- Monitor and respond to any performance and/or security issues within the network.
- Setup, configure, and support internal and external networks ranging from simple to complex.
- Develop and maintain firewall and network configurations.
- Actively participate in the upgrade and installation of new and existing network equipment.
- Respond with a sense of urgency and provide customer friendly technical support and guidance to end users.
- Support the business functions, offices, and IT services/applications to meet defined Corporate goals.
- Develop and mature network processes required to support and scale the Company's IT service functions.
- Actively participates in Business Continuity planning process as well as Disaster Recovery efforts.
- Assist with network systems design and engineering in support of new systems, services, and scalability.
- 5+ years experience with LAN/WAN design, architecture, and implementation.
- Prior knowledge/working experience in routing and core switching.
- Strong technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and internet standards, including (but not limited to): BGP, EIGRP, MPLS, Cisco's Data Center Network Design and Architecture, as well as Hierarchical Network Design, Cisco Routers and Switches (including 2900, 3600, and 6500 series, as well as Nexus 5000 and 2000 series).
- Prior experience in designing and managing connectivity in a multi-site environment.
- Basic working knowledge of Palo Alto firewall.
- Demonstrated history of understanding, interpreting, and responding to system and network performance and analytical data.
- Prior experience designing and supporting wirless networks with possible Airmagnet wireless site survey skill set.
- Willingness to travel (domestically and internationally) approximately 30%.
- CCNA and CCNP certifications.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to receive and work with direction from multiple principals concurrently.
- Demonstrated strength in leadership, customer focus, and teamwork across multiple departments and geographic locations.