EEO Category: Professionals
As the Web and Digital Media Marketing Manager, you will develop, manage, and maintain Allsteel’s primary websites, including allsteeloffice.com, Synergy, and otherassociated online experiences.
To be successful you will need demonstrated expertise in website content creation and deployment and site usability, architecture, development, and design.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
• Collaborate with in-house web development team to develop, manage, and maintain company websites and online experiences to create the best user experience.
• Partner with internal subject-matter experts to develop engaging online content that aligns with the brand strategy and meets the company’s web standards.
• Present and market web/digital strategies to diverse internal audiences and execute strategies while maintaining project schedules and budgets.
• Recommend and implement site development optimization techniques to deliver the most effective online presence in the most efficient manner.
• Track, analyze, and report on site metrics and utilize information for further site enhancements and performance.
• Participate in activities as appropriate to ensure the success of the organization.
Experience/EducationRequired and/or Preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Media, Interactive Design, or related field required.
• 5 or more years of experience in website/content management or related role required.
• Experience with HTML and CSS preferred.
• Experience in user experience/interface design and information architecture preferred.
• Experience with web publishing/web content management systems (ex. SharePoint, Drupal) preferred.
• Experience using graphic design software (ex. Photoshop) preferred.
• Experience with content optimization for SEO preferred.
• Experience with web analytics interpretation and implementation preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required and/or Preferred
• Ability to translate strategies into actionable marketing plans supported by individual tactics.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
• Knowledge of design software programs and strong sense of design.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to present and sell creative concepts and ideas.
• Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
Job Req#: 2917132.