Assume the leadership role in managing Fiserv overall business relationship with a small portfolio of large clients from a strategic and consultative perspective. Serving as the primary contact for the client’s executive and/ or senior level managers, the Client Partner is responsible for managing and growing the overall relationship with key senior-level decision makers and influencers at assigned clients to create customer loyalty and increase revenues.
As a Client Partner V, you will leverage Fiserv solutions to maximize client’s growth and profitability, utilizing various company resources to ensure client satisfaction, retention and increased profitability for Fiserv.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with the bank CEO/President and other key senior executive and operational decision makers by proactively meeting on-site. Understand the politics of client’s organization in order to appropriately influence decision makers.
- Understand bank’s business problems, strategic objectives, competitive standing, and critical success factors to determine the best solutions.
- Leverage Fiserv internal resources, including business unit and corporate executives, to establish and maintain an effective relationship with the client.
- Utilize consultative approach to demonstrate our desire to maximize client’s growth & profitability.
- Develop and document an Account Plan at least annually that includes the integration of other Fiserv business units, establish a course of action to accomplish specific goals, and take the lead on the Account Plan with other business units.
- Promote client attendance at Fiserv sponsored events such as National Management Conferences, Regional Client Conferences, User Group meetings and focus group meetings.
- As a key component of the client’s Account Plan, develop a plan to secure timely Service Agreement Renewals.
- Monitor client satisfaction, facilitate improvement as needed, and regularly stay in touch with client’s key stakeholders.
- Leverage industry trends and Fiserv competition knowledge to demonstrate Fiserv value proposition.
Revenue Maintenance & Growth
- Understand and promote Fiserv capabilities, solution sets and match those with client’s needs, ensuring that Fiserv increases wallet share with each client through cross sales and Theme 2 sales.
- Understand the client’s business problems and strategic objectives; develop formal proposals for additional products & services that address the client’s needs.
- Ensure a fair return on Fiserv services rendered by following up on any client receivables and negotiating a fair resolution on any items in question.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
Job Related Experience:
- 7 years in banking industry, with bank management and operations experience.
- 3 to 5 years of experience managing and growing relationships with large/complex financial organizations.
- Proven ability to interface with senior management or executives and requires minimal supervision and direction.
- Competitive sales renewal ability.
- Proven track record in attaining/exceeding of quota based metrics
- Strategic account planning experience required
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills that include internal communication of client opportunities, issues, escalations and external communication that includes key Fiserv messages
- Demonstrated leadership coupled with strong business acumen
- Requires ability to influence at multiple levels internally and externally to accomplish business goals
- Travel is required
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Additional special training in banking is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Fiserv systems is helpful.
- Fundamental knowledge of computer systems including host-based systems, especially financial data processing systems highly desirable.
Job ID 4866710