Heal the Sick, Advance the Science, Share the Knowledge
Position Summary: You are invited to partner with the nation’s best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2016-2017), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. Practicing at Mayo Clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you – including an integrated EMR and collaboration with top specialists – to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
Responsibilities: The Emergency Medicine Department at Mayo Clinic Health System in Albert Lea & Austin, MN are seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Physicians to join well established practices full-time or part-time.
- 60 & 70 Physician multi-specialty community practice
- 77-bed & 82-bed hospitals multi-specialty clinic community practice including a hospitalist programs
- 8 clinic locations with a service area of 80,000
- Level IV Emergency Rooms with 24 hour EM Physician Staff Coverage with an APP power shift that double covers the ED from 1200-midnight seeing 70% of the daily census
- Competitive compensation in 70th percentile and comprehensive benefits including a relocation package
- 13,500 visits annually in Albert Lea and 15,000 annually in Austin
Mayo Clinic has been recognized as the best hospital in the nation for 2014-2015 by U.S. News and World Report. Our multi-disciplinary group practice focuses on providing high quality, compassionate medical care. We are the largest integrated, not-for-profit medical group practice in the world with approximately 3,800 physicians and scientists across all locations working in a unique environment that brings together the best in patient care, groundbreaking research and innovative medical education. Mayo Clinic Health System connects Mayo Clinic’s respected expertise with Mayo’s community-focused multi-specialty groups in 75 communities. We offer a highly competitive compensation package, which includes exceptional benefits, and have been recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the top 100 “Best Companies to Work For”.
Job Posting Number: 87890BR