DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.Senior LAN Design/Implementation Engineer DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Senior LAN Design/Implementation Engineer in Raleigh, NC.
- Travel to perform site surveys and upgrades per client standards.
- Upgrade existing networks to include LANinfrastructure.
- Responsible for managing individual project LANengineering assignments from planning to implementation.
- Responsible for creating, updating, and completing requiredtemplates and documentation according to client policy and procedures.
- Ability to work well within a team oriented environment with client management as well as personnel employed by multiple vendors.
- Model, design and implement enterprise local area networks at client locations.
- Troubleshoot, identify and resolve LANinfrastructure connectivity issues.
Required: Bachelor’sdegree or equivalentyears ofexperience inTelecommunications.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ of switching experience on enterprise networks.
- In-depth and breadth of technical knowledge of Cisco LANs.
- Individually responsible for the implementation of a specific deliverable.
- Contribute to the completion of mandatory deliverables as required.
- Produce technical documentation for use by team and customer.
- Ability to work well within a team environment in a client-facing role.
- Communicate well with the client.
- Travel to perform site surveys, site remediation and infrastructure upgrades for LANs.
- Experience with design, implementation and installation of enterprise LAN solutions.
- CCNP/CCDP certification or equivalent experience.
Requisition ID 1650022