The program consists in providing all services and support for assessments of Medicaid beneficiaries to determine their service tier for long-term support and services (behavioral health, developmental disability and adult aging.
- Day to day management of all services related to the contract
- Implementing and maintaining a sophisticated, rules driven technology based assessment tool, developing and performing assessments of distinct Medicaid beneficiary populations, operating a call center, and training varied constituents of the program
- Direct supervision of these services and related personnel. They will be responsible for operational performance, dictated by company standards and by contractual service levels and commitments, and for financial performance
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years in an operational management role with direct client management experience
- 3 or more years of knowledge and experience in Medicaid and managing Medicaid related operations
- 2 or more years of experience in oversight of a contract budget (P&L)
- Graduate degree or higher
- 3 or more years of experience managing public sector contracts (state or federal) and related obligations (e.g., requirements, scope/service/schedule compliance, service level agreements, terms and conditions)
- LTSS experience
- Government RFP experience