Robert Bosch LLC is a leading technology and services company. We take advantage of our global opportunities for strong and meaningful development. Our ambition is to enhance the quality of life with solutions that are both innovative and beneficial. We focus on our core competencies in automotive and industrialtechnologies as well as in products and services for professional and private use.
Manage a regional team of IT support analysts that provide IT Support and consulting
services to multiple locations. Ensures support of end users at their
workplace, consulting with the business while working projects in the region.
Required Skill Set
· Bachelor’s degree and/or at least 8years of experience in Information Technology or related field.
· Ability to lead and work in a team, collaborative environment, using tools like alpha SCRUM and 5S
· IT Business Partner for the region locations, knowledgeable of goals and strategy of the business units
· Strong customer service awareness/skills, promoting it from team associates to the location management and users
· Well-developed written and oral communication skills, able to present ideas in a user-friendly, customer non-technical language
· Project Management Skills, supporting projects for the region sites, North America and Bosch
Preferred Additional Skills
· Proven mentoring and guidance in a global environment
· Good understanding of the local business requirements and the ability to translate them into IT solutions, working with closely with CI solution groups
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics)Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)