Support the account team in all areas of the management of assigned properties to
Include; but not limited to maintenance, facilities and client services, relations with landlords, monthly reporting, budgeting, risk management. Provide administrative tasks including reports preparation, input of purchase orders, goods receipts, and invoice accounting system, tracking of users’ requests, work orders, and supervision to sub-contractors activities.
The Facility Manager will oversee the correction of maintenance issues that relate to the interior space as applicable and make any necessary adjustments needed related to the service providers and relay that information to theManagement Team. The Facility Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operational management of the facility and engineering staff, through implementation of policies, procedures and programs and etc.
Provide general overall facility management services including continuous monitoring of office/facility
- Act as an interface with client, visitors and guests.
- Assist Facility Management Team with tactical planning for the regional facilities team’s goals and objectives.
- Manage & maintain facility management and client services tasks as assigned.
- Provide support for meetings and conference rooms, as needed and directed.
- Ensure appropriate follow up with customers and satisfaction survey results.
- Seek to continuously improve processes, systems and overall client satisfaction.
Manage budgetary requests, analysis and reporting
- Research, analyze and report budget variances.
- Work with team members to identify and respond to any financial or budgeting related issues.
- Help support facility specific cost savings targets to contribute to the account achieving targets, KPIs/SLAs.
- Work with management and staff with operational reporting, budgeting, financial systems, purchasing as necessary.
- Support requests associated with Jones Lang LaSalle Management, Operations and Financial audits.
- Coordinate & manage facility maintenance and repair services with building/property management company or third party service providers/vendors.
- Coordinate and schedule maintenance activities
- Provide direction/information to vendors, facilities staff and service providers as required ensuring excellent coordination/execution of work within client environment with minimal disruption, as needed.
- Ensure proper receiving and dispatching of work requests to technical staff, vendors or other services providers
- Resolve problems associated with all building services including but not limited to: janitorial, maintenance, lighting, HVAC, conference rooms.
- Implement preventive, ongoing and anticipated maintenance/repair programs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years’ industry experience required in a corporate environment or as a third party service provider.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity in finding solutions for service delivery and overall client satisfaction.
- Read and understand the applicable Service Level Agreements, helps achieve the Key Performance Indicators and scores favorably on the client satisfaction surveys.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus.
- Proficient in MS Office, and possess strong written, verbal and people skills.
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced written communication skills (spelling, grammar and punctuation) and verbal communications skills.
- Intermediate English proficiency level.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Prioritize and manage the completion of projects in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ability to quickly learn how to use any Company required software may be required.