Director - Nursing-ICU
Role Purpose:At SSM DePaul Health Center, the Emergency Director of Nursing provides leadership to assigned department and assure department alignment in achieving organizational expectations of employee engagement, distinctive patient services, provision of quality and safe services and fiscal responsibility. the primary role of the Director of Nursing in achieving organizational expectations is as a communicator, facilitator and translator of the organizational expectations; and assures the team leaders and staff employees have the human and fiscal resources to effectively accomplished an engaged workforce, distinctive patient services and the provisions of quality and safe services. Responsibilities:
- The employee looks for ways to create a caring friendly place. He/She tries to increase the number of people helped and speaks with customers in an upbeat, pleasant and agreeable way.
- The employee utilizes his/her resources responsibly.
- The employee looks for ways to save time and money without compromising quality.
- The employee completes assignments thoroughly and accurately.
- The employee strives for improvements in patient satisfaction and outcomes.
- The employee is a good team member. He/She helps co-workers to reach entity goals by being helpful, dependable and flexible.
- The employee also feels responsible for doing a good job. He/She can also lead others when necessary.
- Demonstrates the philosophy of the sponsoring religious congregations, through SSM Health Care values, and tenets of integrated health care while giving leadership and innovation of the health care ministry.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Master's degree in nursing or health care related field
- License as a RN within the state of Missouri
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a registered nurse within an acute care health care environment
- 1 to 3 years of experience in progressive supervisory experience required.
Job Number: 17012721