The Network Engineer/Systems Administrator is responsible for all aspects of support of the NetScout products in the customer environment.
- Install software, upgrade and patch to NetScout products deployed by customer.
- Configure all products to best meet customer business requirements.
- Proactively monitor product and network for potential issues, and troubleshoot all product issues to resolution.
- Assist with service triage.
- Add and delete all users, and all devices to be monitored, to NetScout software.
- Assist customer teams with questions, issues, and education on best practice use of all aspects of NetScout Product suite.
- Assist with the installation of all NetScout hardware on the network.
- Check customer ticketing system for requests and update tasks.
- Open, track, and resolve all product related concerns.
- Open and work customer problem tickets on all unplanned server maintenance or probe issues.
- Participate in all requested customer team meetings and in NetScout-sponsored customer planning meetings.
- Participate in all quarterly review report gathering needs.
- Plan or manage projects related to NetScout Products.
- Maintain daily health checks and upkeep on all NetScout Products.
- Maintain NetScout inventory.
- Generate weekly NetScout Status report.
- CCNA and/or Netscout experience required
- Finance industry experience (jargon) required
- CCNP with voice and/or Solarwinds experience desirable
- Experience with Linux, VOIP, and/or CISCO would be a plus.
*US Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent and a minimum of 4 years’ experience required.
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.