Community BankingTechnology is seeking qualified Web Developer5 candidates who has experience in ATM Transactions related to Electronics Payment Processing via switches.
The selected candidate would be responsible to develop ATM applications on the Java Platform. They would be providing Design details for ATM transaction support with external interfaces and needs to implement solutions in Java with Oracle as database platform. The candidate would need to have thorough knowledge of Subversion, Eclipse and Gradle. They would need to have knowledge of HP Non Stop systems, HP Non Stop SQL, MQ and SOAP.
The selected candidate should have worked in an environment which uses Golden Gate for replication. They should have good knowledge of EMV, Mobile Wallet and other Wallets. Will be responsible for production responsibilities as needed.
- 7+ years of web development experience; including programming and developing web applications
- 5+ years of ATM operations experience
- 1 + year of experience with Tandem and iSeries platforms
- 6+ years of debit card experience
- Experience programming or developing applications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent technical skills
- Application production supportexperience
- Good knowledge of ATM configuration systems.
- 2+ years of ATM Analyst experience
- Experience in RetailBanking applications
- Expected to work around 40 hours a week