PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Requires specialized depth and breadth of expertise in industry and Program Management.
- Solves complex problems with broad business impact.
- Works independently, with guidance only in complex situations.
- Complements team deficiencies and drives financial accountability.
- Drives transparency of program workloads, financial, commitments, and expectations.
- Maintain the program related data within the West Project Management System.
- Monitor resource needs and issues, work closely with resource managers to develop action plans to ensure program commitments remain on track.
- Manage cross-project and program dependencies, escalating to the Innovation & Technology PMO/EPMO as needed.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, business partners, resource managers, , and other senior level executives.
- Champion of the Innovation & Technology PMO/EPMO process and methodologies.
- Support functions with the preparation of business cases, plans, budgets and artifacts necessary to comply with the Portfolio Management Process, along with supporting the overall program objectives.
- Communicate Innovation & Technology PMO/EPMO key messages, goals, and objectives to functional team members in their local geographies or business units.
- Responsible for adherence to the Project and Portfolio Management process globally and actively work with the project sponsors and their stakeholders to successfully ensure a consistent delivery for all projects globally.
- Lead/support the development of business cases on assigned programs and track ROI for business initiatives including cost, beneﬁts, and risk.
- Ensure Innovation & Technology PMO programs are planned properly, including financials, resourcing, scheduling, and the business case, in support of quality deliverables.
- Define, drive and manage change management and communications activities that support assigned programs.
- Analyze, Forecast and Report the program budget.
- Performs other duties as assigned based on business needs.
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and all safety rules
- Exhibits regular, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Preferred
- Experience: 8-10 years of experience
- Track record of successfully managing global large scale impacting programs.
- Knowledge of GxP requirements and demonstrated experience managing projects or programs in the medical device and pharma manufacturing industries.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple globally dispersed individuals and disciplines. Must possess the ability to influence others without direct authority.
- Program Management experience with matrix project teams.
- Experience and capability at delivering written and verbal reports to senior and executive management (CEO, CFO, CIO, other functional SVPs and their direct reports).
- Working experience with Microsoft Project and Microsoft Project Server to manage projects or programs