Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
This position provides leadership and direct people management for the America’s Field Operations Sales organization. Responsible for CRM and sales tools management team, data integrity team, administrative and project management staff. Other primary responsibilities include Customer Experience and Compliance initiatives. Along with AFO alignment, this role also plays a key role in the definition, design and deployment of WW processes, tools and reporting. Maintains a key focus on continuous improvement.
- Responsible for management of the CRM and Sales Tools team to ensure development of strategies and initiatives for CRM and other tools to support the AFO Sales and Global Ops plans and initiatives. As necessary, facilitates improvements and monitor performance issues.
- Responsible for management of the Customer Data team to ensure responsiveness to sales data needs and adherence to WW data integrity guidelines.
- Responsible for management of sales administrative support provided by the Sales Process Specialists.
- Manage administrative support provided to channel partner program and AFO sales directors.
- Develop strategies to facilitate effective sales processes and/or improve sales processes.
- Responsible for Customer Experience reporting and improvement activities.
- As AFO CX lead, co-facilitate the US CX Council and lead the Design Journey team with an eye on integration with WW CX teams.
- Work with Global organizations to develop and deploy new processes and/or tools with a focus on operational excellence, improving sales productivity and customer experience.
- Manage and deliver to expected results for multiple and multi-faceted AFO business projects assigned to the team.
- Work closely with AFO cross-functional business partners to understand business needs in the definition stages of new projects/programs to ensure a focus on sales productivity improvements.
- Proactively keep management informed of progress, key issues and changes within Sales Ops which may impact the business.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel within AFO and within the Global Ops and Sales Ops communities across regions.
- Working closely with the AFO Sales organization, lead the AFO Operational Planning process, to include the yearly plan development and on-going review process throughout the year.
- Partner with sales management to ensure compliance to internal audit guidelines and/or risk assessments. Ensure any findings are remediated appropriately.
- Demonstrate business and financial acumen, operate with a high degree of integrity and professionalism.
- Build and sustain a high-performance culture and team, with strong focus on building organizational capability, motivating employees, containing attrition and ensuring business continuity while maintaining a focus on sound quality and project principles Qualifications: • Bachelors or Master Degree plus a minimum of 5 years relevant experience or combination of equivalent education and experience
• Strong leadership and project management skills
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with AFO Sales Tools and processes
• Demonstrated leadership in a cross functional environment with the ability to lead, influence and shape direction with those you work with
• Ability to manage multiple functions and ensure alignment to business strategies.
• Ability to plan, prioritize workload, and solve problems across multiple teams.
• Knowledge of Agilent sales compliance requirements
• Knowledge of Agilent’s Customer Experience programs with a desire to champion improvements
• Demonstrated organizational development and collaboration skills are required
• Six Sigma Black Belt certification preferred and/or in-depth understanding of process improvement tools
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.