Geocent offers exciting and challenging opportunities in the Technology field! Geocent employees across the country subscribe to the company's culture of focusing on results when serving our large, diverse group of clients nationwide.
Successful EOM System Engineering services include:
- Updating or providing an as-is characterization of the EOM/FCP system and its architecture, management, and documentation.
- Using data and metrics as guidelines, provide a set of engineering written recommendations with rigorous justifications to build and improve the EOM/FCP system performance.
- In consultation with others, update a set of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to administer the system administration processes.
- Using projected future EOM/FCP requirements (based on cybersecurity, model improvements, alpha/beta/OPS environments, IT contingency, increased usage of the Navy DSRC, and usage of cloud computing providers), provide the associated engineering plans to specify the required EOM/FCP architecture to meet those requirements.
- Provide status updates, demonstrations, briefs, and documentation to the EOM team, Operations Department personnel, IT Systems Department personnel, and other stakeholders on proposed FLENUMMETOCCEN and EOM/FCP system functionality and interfaces.
- Linux+ certification required
- DoD Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level 2 and DoD Information Assurance Manager (IAM) Level 1 requirements must be met. SECURITY + or CISSP certification required (see DoD Directive 01).
- 5 years’ experience with Linux system administration
- Requires successful Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) due to the privileged access and management of cybersecurity controls that are required of the position.
- Knowledge and experience with Portable Batch System (PBS) job scheduling software.
- Knowledge of and experience with DoD and Navy policy in Information Assurance.
- Experience with enterprise level projects
- Experience in an operational environment
U.S. Citizen only for Federal Clearance Requirement
Geocent is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin.
Job ID 2017-3794