Want a job you can feel good about? Leading to better encompasses everything we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the world's leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building sustainable solutions for consumers or building benefits and opportunities for employees, the main thread of the Kerry fabric is #LeadingToBetter. With focus on a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Leading to better.
Through sensory science and technology, Kerry develops and manufactures food and beverage solutions for popular brands throughout the world. In fact, you've most likely experienced Kerry in the food or beverages you've consumed in the past few days!
Leading to better, together.
Together, we shape how the world views food and beverage. Leading to better, together means we do this in a culture that nurtures agility, speed, quality and safety and we do this through:
- Celebrating curiosity that leads to action
- Empowering our people
- Promoting diverse thinking
- Investing in innovation
- Acting on sustainability
- Embracing our differences
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Description and Responsibilities
Directly responsible for the day-to-day plant operations and achievement of the Business Plan Objectivity’s.
- Helps Identify and satisfy customers’ needs consistently and proactively with the goal of on-time deliveries all the time.
- He/she is responsible for adherence to Quality Management Systems, while incorporating the Total Quality Management Philosophy.
- Maximizes peak performance by fostering a cohesive working environment by stressing the team approach. Ensures the continued development of the location’s personnel so as to ensure that each individual reaches his/her full potential within his/her existing position and beyond in conformance with the Corporate Succession and Manpower Plan.
- Participates in long-range and annual planning. Prepares and implements operational and capital plans and supporting budgets to meet company goals. Maintains conformance to budgetary limitations in all departments.
- Interprets, directs, and supervises the application of corporate and plant policies.
- Maximizes plant productivity.
- Participates in matters of industrial and employee relations,
- Directly manages the Dryers and formulations, and oversees all work centers.
- Oversees programs and functions, which maintain the buildings and equipment, plant security and protection, employees’ safety, and sanitation standards.
- Maintains supervision of Production Supervisors.
- Helps enforce all local, State and Federal regulations and statues, which pertain to the plant operations.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and relates in a positive manner when interacting with all personnel.
- Understand and comply with all HACCP, Allergen, Environmental, regulatory and customer demands and requirements.
- Reports directly to the Plant Manager.
- Is directly involved with hiring, training and consultation of plant employees.
- Provides overall expertise and direction to all levels of plant management including SQF and customer audits.
- Report food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action.
- Maintain awareness of customer and regulatory demands and focus.
- 4+ years of Production Supervision / Management in the food/beverage industry.
- Union experience is preferred.
- Desire to groom talent & advance in the organization.
- Solid leader and drives collaboration.
- Previous experience with frozen and non-frozen sauce production a plus.
Requisition ID 2017-10798