HM Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
Responsible for directing client relationship activities including:
Core platform business and technology services delivery and ongoing Request for Service process and Global Account Management. Migration of the book of business. Supporting implementations of New National Account Growth Supporting implementations of Ancillary Product (dental, vision, vision retail and stop/loss) growth.
Accountable for managing and further strengthening the account relationship, including execution of strategy and tactical activities required to support the business case as well as the future needs of the client (and other ASP partners) while also protecting Highmark’s interests. The leader provides direction and leadership to internal Highmark management and staff regarding client needs and objectives; focus on high-performing delivery of contracted services while also effectively managing significant contractual risks & opportunities and coordinating financial, compliance and legal matters between the parties as well as Highmark sub-contractors.
Develops and maintain strong senior management and executive relationships and other ASP partners and acts as a trusted advisor and representative of the Highmark enterprise. Supports the client to determine current and future services and capabilities necessary to effective complete in a dynamic marketplace and achieve its business objectives in the short and long term.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Manage Highmark enterprise (Health, National Account, Dental, Vision and Stop Loss) business relationship with client, future ASP partners and related critical decisioning, problem resolution, escalation and communications through a complex two-party governance model that ensures appropriate segregation of each company’s management, business intelligence, privacy, trade secrets, etc., while also achieving timely and appropriate decisioning to meet aggressive timeframes without compromising agreed upon guiding principles.
2. Oversee and provide direction on all aspects of the book-of-business migration of ASP -branded and unbranded business, processing and employees to Highmark’s end-to-end core processing systems, business and workflow. Coordinate with the Highmark Health Solutions on delivery for desired business process and technical outcomes.
3. Coordinate, monitor, drive an liaise with other Highmark and ASP partner functions and related external constituents
4. Coordinate with HHS and manage Balance Scorecard and SLA process for all relationship components as it relates to Highmark Inc.
5. Manage overall business case
Direct ongoing Contract Administration and oversight of in-scope contracts and agreements
6. Serve as credible knowledge originator for business and relationship matters that are particularly important to any ASP partners and the client in their market and other national markets including but not limited to:
7. Effectively manages and controls expenses, setting and monitoring performance to budget, maximizing profitability while minimizing expense, and meeting / exceeding profit & loss targets. Stays abreast of emerging technologies and industry trends and applies appropriately.
8. Other duties as assigned or requested.