Why E. & J. Gallo Winery?
Recently recognized by Glassdoor as one of the “Top 50 Best Places to Work”, we couldn’t be prouder of our employees. As a family-owned wine and spirits company with over 90 brands, the heart of our success story is our people. Our passions run deep and what unites us is an incredible culture of teamwork, innovation, and collaboration. Are you a passionate team player who is looking to grow your career? If so, apply today! Cheers! Your Talent & Gallo — A Perfect Pairing.
As a Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for all aspects of managing mid-large size capital projects. You will develop and implement production/processing methods, equipment and controls to meet quality and production standards in the most cost efficient manner. You will apply comprehensive knowledge of the technical Engineering discipline to determine which processing or packaging equipment is applied to support our exciting Sales Growth. You will help drive operations innovation as we grow our natural color portfolio and further expand our state of the art plant!
What You Will Do
- Lead cross-functional teams to design, implement and start-up all aspect of significant capital and expense projects
- Integrate the work of multiple disciplines internal and external to determine ideal design of new buildings, utilities and equipment in delivering a complete product consistent with Gallo’s function and performance specifications, standards
- Develop key scope for large projects, negotiate the scope of projects with internal customers and site leadership to support the project from idea, through funding approval, startup and implementation stage
- Review proposals of outside vendors regarding the purchase of new or modernization of existing production/processing equipment and drive solution recommendation to business
What You Need
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering plus 5 years of manufacturing engineering, project management, or new product introduction/development experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility -OR- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution plus 9 years of manufacturing engineering, project management, or new product introduction/development experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility - OR - Bachelor's degree in Engineering plus a 5 year combination of manufacturing engineering, project management, or new product introduction/development experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility - OR- Bachelor's degree in Engineering plus 5 years of Gallo experience or 5 years of Gallo TMDP experience.
- Required to possess production/manufacturing experience
What Will Set You Apart
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering plus 8years of engineeringexperience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Specific experience in food and beverage packaging.