Our client is an international integrated energy and chemical company that leverages the talent and expertise of more than 34,000 people working in 38 countries. A career here provides opportunities to experience variety through exposure in various facets of our integrated energy and chemicals value chain; upstream (exploration & production), mining, downstream, chemicals and new energy.
Experience and/or Education Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or related field
- 4+ years relevant experience
- Experience in a PSM and ISO environment preferred
- Excellent organizational skills with good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership style must include values driven leadership, cultural sensitive, business acumen, balanced conceptual and practical.
- The ability to work independently exists, such that typical assignments can be completed with moderate to minimal supervision:
- Develop and / or execute average complexity projects & assignments per company processes, policies and procedures within schedule & cost budgets
- Independently drive projects to completion. Understands how and who to work with to complete an assignment.
- Provide technical support to sustain or improve profitability
- Independently develop new or improved products / processes / techniques related to their area of expertise
- Results are typically reviewed / critiqued after achievement of pre-established milestones, or work is completed
- Work with all divisions of the complex to solve plant problems. Support with troubleshooting and improvements in technology
- Support project teams in following Company Business Development & Implementation model for capital projects
- Has a thorough understanding of general technical principles; routinely demonstrates the ability to apply these principles in everyday work
- Through building experience the candidate has reached the point where they understand theories and concepts of their discipline
- Has gained expertise in one or more areas, and has the potential to be (or already is) considered a subject matter expert