Our Sales Force is the face of Chobani. We make sure every cup we sell meets a happy customer. We’re a dedicated team. And it’s easy to be dedicated when you’re a part of something much bigger than yourself. We’ve got an insatiable appetite for making a difference.
The Regional Sales Manager will drive our retail business in the North Texas Region. This role will identify, articulate, and commercialize Chobani ideas and opportunities to maximize our retailers' growth potential. With a strong foundation of channel and retailer trends, the Regional Sales Manager will steward, influence and develop retailer and Chobani initiatives. Through joint planning, this role will drive volume and establish in-field execution to exceed our customers' expectations and represent the Chobani brand as nothing but good.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Provide leadership to cross-functional teams building effective growth recommendations focused on the customer's needs and strategic priorities
- Drive win-win Chobani & Retailer strategies and objectives
- Execute sales strategies and tactics at the customer headquarter and store level
- Ensure planned programs are both effective and efficient and that retailers deliver the required performance levels
- Deliver profitable sales growth and monitor customer performance in order to develop action plans to address challenges and maximize opportunities
- Develop and implement account and channel specific sales plans to achieve revenue and distribution goals
- Conduct regular field visits with broker sales representatives
- Solid understanding of customer requirements, needs and trends
- Ability to translate customer knowledge into effective sales strategies
- Perform other duties as necessary
The requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor's degreerequired
- 5-7 years consumer products salesexperience
- 3-5 years of salesexperience with North Texas retailers
- Strong and proven leadership qualities with cross-functional exposure / experience
- Must be comfortable working with syndicated data
- Track record of being highly customer focused, building and maintaining excellent relationships
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects against deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies
- Willingness to travel.