Environmental Consulting Business Development Manager / Outside Sales
5 - 7 years experience • Energy & Environmental Services
No bureaucracy. Apex was founded on the principles of agility and employee empowerment, and we've worked hard over thepast 25+ years to build a culture of collaboration, communication, and opportunity. That's our secret to success, plain and simple.
We get it. You're looking for growth opportunity in a high-energy environment. You want to work with the best minds in thebusiness and for a company that cares about your professional development. And while you might be okay with some routine, you'd really like a role that includes new challenges, stretching you just enough to help you grow.
You get it. As a Sales Associate, you're a serious multi-tasker who lends your sales expertise and business savvy to the success of every project. You work hard to exceed client expectations for quality and you coordinate project activities to complete every project on time. At the end of the workday, you go homevery satisfied knowing you've delivered solutions to clients that depend on you to resolve problems that range from very simple to very complex.
Like every member of the Apex Team, your role as Sales Associate is key to the company's success. While responsibilities of the Sales Associate will vary day to day, in general you will often:
- Develop new project work through sales efforts.
- Identify potential customers and initiate contact with new and existing clients to create new business opportunities.
- Coordinate proposal, presentation, and sales literature production.
- Accurately respond to requests for information, quotes, illustrations, and specifications.
- Liaise with external groups and sources of information.
- Actively develop your own career growth
In addition to your fulfilling role with a growing company, you also gain the advantages of:
- A full benefits package including health, medical, dental, life, short and long term disability, 401k, and tuition assistance (among others)
- Eligibility for performance-based bonuses and other incentives
- Resources and support for your career development
- Cross-training and diverse projects
- Working with some of the best and brightest in theindustry among a culture that values diversity
- 600+ employee consulting firm led by an approachable, accessible executive team and all of the resources typical of much larger firm
Great minds think alike! Now that we understand each other, let's sort through the minimum qualifications for this position:
- Associates degree (Bachelor's preferred)
- 5-15 years of experience in sales or marketing in a relevant field of service (environmental, engineering, health & safety)
- Experience with sales and customer service
- Demonstrated history of stable employment
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe
We're ready to get this key position filled so if this is you, submit your resume now for consideration. If you're ready to grow, let us know!
Apex Companies, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer