This role serves as a consultant and trusted advisor to business units, leaders and caregivers on culture and people strategies related to improving organizational effectiveness and success.
This includes proactively identifying organizational issues, assessing the impact of service-line strategies on the organization and designing and implementing innovative and creative solutions with special emphasis on culture and people solutions that align organizational strategies with the mission and key objectives. Serves as a mentor and guide for leadership within the service line.
Talented, supportive leadership; Competitive compensation and robust benefits; Challenging and satisfying work within a mission-driven, not-for-profit organization; Relocation assistance may be available
Our ideal applicant will possess the following skills:
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance, federal and state laws with a working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines.
- Knowledge of employee & labor relations.
- Mediation and conflict resolutions skills.
- Investigation skills.
- Knowledge of organizational and team dynamics and methods to support continued improvement
- Ability to develop and present concise information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of operations within the healthcare industry.
- Ability to identify, utilize and interpret workforce-related metrics.
- Proficient in the use of a major HRIS system preferred.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired, or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience; Master’s degreepreferred.
- 6+ years human resource experience, preferably in the healthcare industry, which includes previous experience in an HR Consultant or HR Partner role.
- Strong Union and labor relations experiencepreferred.
- PHR or SPHRpreferred
Vancouver, Washington is a city with much to offer visitors and residents alike- located just across the river from Portland, Oregon. We enjoy a mild climate and just to the North and East, beautiful scenic views and countless outdoor recreational opportunities. Vancouver’s friendly community has quick access to all the metropolitan amenities of Portland, and is home to award-winning schools, affordable housing, and beautiful recreational areas. It truly is a place to experience and love!