Temenos Group is a market leading banking software provider, partnering with banks and other financial institutions to transform their businesses and stay ahead of a changing marketplace. Headquartered in Geneva and with more than 55 offices worldwide, Temenos software is proven in over 2,000 customer deployments in more than 150 countries across the world. Temenos was the winner of the Best Core Banking Product in Banking Technology magazine’s Readers’ Choice Awards for four consecutive years, and in 2015, Temenos topped both the Forrester and IBS Intelligence league tables for sales of mission-critical software for the banking and finance industry.
What We Need:
We are looking for a The Senior Technical Consultant who will be responsible for providing technical support and expert advice at client site throughout all technical stages of TEMENOS products implementation projects. The Senior Technical Consultant focuses especially on more complex technical issues with little or no direct supervision, and provides guidance and coaching to less experienced Technical Consultants.
What You’ll Do:
- Focus on more complex technical problems, generally without day-to-day supervision or direction. Provide guidance and advice to less experienced consultants in case of complex technical issues, during the implementation (e.g. configuration of TEMENOS products and local developments) and client relationship development. Has strong proficiency in the tools, systems and procedures that are used to accomplish the job.
- Specialize in one or more of the following technical areas:
- Technical architecture and best use of TEMENOS Client service tools,
- Configuration of TEMENOS products or interfaces with the product, according to the definitions supplied,
- Data migration and related activities.
- Provide expertise to clients in the definition of additional standard enhancements and advice on best practices.
- Identify, define and coordinate any development activities that may occur during the implementation of TEMENOS products, such as additional specific functionality, interfacing to external systems or conversion programs to be built.
- Install custom enhancements and validate technical setup and conduct necessary testing to ensure user acceptance and global quality of the solution delivered.
- Advise the client on the setting up of a production environment and on the running of the T24/TCB products including database administration.
- Provide clear and concise technical documentation for internal and external use.
- Conduct client technical training as necessary.
- Provide regular update and feedback to the Project Manager on implementation success, potential delays and resources needs adjustments in order to achieve project goals.
- Coordinate with the TEMENOS maintenance groups to ensure that the product problems encountered by the client are understood and resolved.
- Supervise, if and when needed, over specific technical parts of the implementation plan.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of five to eight years of experience in software technical consultancy in a banking environment.
- Knowledge of INFOBASIC, JAVA, ORACLE 9 (or above) operating systems, knowledge and familiarity with the functionality of UNIX, AS400 and NT, particularly disc structures. Exposure to mainframes.
- Knowledge of T24 a plus.
- Knowledge of banking/financial software application.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred.