- Locally owned family business
- Serving Montana for 90+ years
- A growing company is adding to its professional team.
- They market high-quality homes, multi-family structures and commercial buildings.
- These high-paying positions necessitate professional level selling skills, Management experience, a proven track record, excellent communication skills, PC proficiency and a Customer Service focus.
- Assist in building a high-performance sales team
- Help train and hold the sales staff accountable to a sales process
- Assist the Finance and Insurance department as needed
- Act as a backup to the Sales Manager
- Plan and supervise off-site events
- Assist in the development and management of our internet lead program
- The right person must also possess strong motivational skills and the ability to work independently. Along with a rewarding career, Pierce also offers:
- Our top producers earn over six figures a year!
- 1+ year of specific home salesexperience
- 1+ year of supervision
- Track record of hitting sales goals
- Oversee contracts are being executed properly according to policy
- Teaching and implementing the sales process and that it is being used by the sales staff.
- Maintaining high-quality customer service
- Outstanding Earning Potential
- A Training Salary
- Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Company discounts and more......
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- supervision: 1 year
- sales: 1 year
- home sales: 1 year