About the Opportunity As the Sr. Director of Direct Mail Processing at Pitney Bowes, you will be a key member of a team of Operations Professionals that is positioning and growing market share in the Direct Mail arena. You will be a part of a high-stakes fast-paced production environment that promises to be personally rewarding. You will thrive on learning, teaching and consulting on business issues, and making a difference with in the PBPS division. You see opportunities where others see challenges. Listen. Consult. Recommend. Guide. Win.In this role, you’ll join our Presort Services Division and willreport to the Vice President of Presort Operations. You will beresponsiblefor:
- Execute problem solving, issue identification and performance improvement initiatives for Pitney Bowes Presort Services (PBPS)
- Responsible for scoping basic to highly complex problems, related to parcels, contributing to issue identification & solution design
- Collaborate with the Operations Directors and other teams to build hypothesis sets, analyses, and roadmaps for solutions
- Support Quality Assurance mangers and participate directly in the Site Self-Assessment campaigns
- Interact with process-level owners to gather data and assess operating environment to assist in quantifying opportunities
- Thorough knowledge of PB operational platforms and strategies, Postal regulations and data analysis.
- High level of analytical, communication (verbal and written) and computer skills.
- Requires strong understanding of general business practice, general accounting and finance principals at a level usually acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience in the Mailing Industry with significant experience specific to Direct Mail production and transportation.
The Team Our Presort Services team is a national outsource provider of mail presort services for First – Class and Direct Mail in the U.S. and a workshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our Presort Services network provides mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick up at their location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 33+ U.S. locations, and with our fully customized proprietary technology, we process approximately 15 billion pieces of mail annually and are able to expedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients. Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. M/F/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply. All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job Posting Number: 167811