The Demand Generation Markets and Brand Specialist is a results-oriented individual with experience planning, managing, implementing and measuring integrated marketing communications programs. Project Management includes management of budget, internal and external resources and timelines required to bring projects to completion. Position also include significant functional interaction and collaboration as well as shared responsibility for the development of communications strategies for those projects. In addition, the role will be responsible for overseeing the governance and content priorities among shared applications and capabilities to create a unified and streamlined user experience and positive brand interactions. The Demand Generation Markets and Brand Specialist must deliver technically sound, user relevant communications projects that address significant business and markets issues.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Acquires deep dive knowledge of critical IATD markets, personas and applications as well as unique expert level understanding of unique pathways and experiences in the buyer’s journeys
- Work collaboratively with product demand gen teams, brand, digital and marketing to represent their content and business priorities as appropriate in market-focused initiatives, and to align on product launches, campaigns, process, strategies, best practices and efficiency.
- Develops and executes marketing communications and digital strategies and leads integrated communications programs that support functional marketing/business plans, organizational plans and 3M’s reputation and brand strategy.
- Defines and leads the development of the online customer content and experience—creative concepts, message presentation, and integration with traditional/offline communication programs.
- Proposes plans, produces and measures integrated communications programs in support of IATD business growth plans.
- Serve as a leader and hub for Production and Procurement personas and subject matter expert in planning and executing IATD brand building initiatives
- Provides team leadership and vendor supervision for specific marketing communications objectives, strategies, and tactics.
- Uses influencing skills, writing, and presentation/speaking skills to lead multiple communication projects, interpret and apply policies, analyzes data to make strategic and tactical recommendations
- Manage projects within allocated budget, proposing cost-saving measures where appropriate
- Ensure metrics are established and tracked for each campaign/product launched
- Must manage simultaneous market priorities requiring strong communication skills and project management skills with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Marketing Communications, Journalism, Advertising, Public Relations or DigitalMarketing from an accredited university
- Minimum of five (5) years of combined experience in Marketing Communications, Marketing, Social Media and/or DigitalMarketing
- Minimum of five (5) years of project management experience
- MBA preferred
- Minimum of seven (7) years of marketing communications experience
- Diverse experience in website strategy, branding, marketing communications, digital marketing
- Extensive knowledge of marketing PR writing ability, packaging graphics knowledge, trade show and special event production and coordination
- Demonstrated Experience creating and implementing programs from concept to completion using metrics to drive continuous improvement
- Very strong communication (written and oral - clear, concise, creative and persuasive), analytical, influencing and inter-personal skills. Ability to manage relationships and build consensus with a diverse set of stakeholders at every level of the company
- Self-motivated and independent, able to work with minimum supervision
- Attention to detail, ability to work well under pressure, and to adapt quickly to changing priorities while remaining positive, flexible, and open to feedback
- Effective project management skills
- Strong collaboration
- Demonstrate the ability to engage key stakeholders both internally and externally with an influencing and engaging presentation style
- A self-starter with the ability to solve complex problems and make clear recommendations at pace
- B2B or industrialexperience and knowledge
- Market-focusedexperiencea plus