At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the bestexperience for our customers. As aBanking Center Manager within PNC'sRetailBranch organization, you will be based in Hermitage Branch at the Hermitage branch.
PA - Hermitage
PA126 - Hermitage Office
- Manages priorities through planning and execution to drive all aspects of branch performance, including individual expectations for outside business development. Builds a high performing team through the attraction, on-boarding, coaching and development of branch team members. Leads and impacts a broad range of eco-system partners in an omni channel environment. Drives revenue and loyalty through proactive interactions with clients.
- Leads, coaches and executes a proactive client experience within an omni channel environment. Coaches team to effectively provide solutions and advice to improve client financial well-being. Leads effective problem resolution.
- Leads, plans and executes branded sales process to proactively achieve sales targets and customer loyalty. Grows branch revenue through the acquisition and share-of-wallet growth of consumer and business households as well as through collaborative partnerships with eco-partners. Drives business banking results primarily through business development and community involvement activities. Has foundational understanding of balance sheet and income statement.
- Drives the employee experience. Responsible for acquiring and retaining talent through the coaching and development of employees. Ensures employees achieve the performance and activity expectations. Leads the performance management process for all direct reports and may manage a manager(s).
- Manages operational, human capital, reputational and business risk through adherence to established policies and procedures. Exercises sound decision making to identify and mitigate potential risk.
Builds Winning Teams - Working Experience
- Develops talent by creating engaged, inclusive and diverse teams who are empowered to speak freely and act with integrity.
Leads Effective Change - Working Experience
- Recognizes the need for, takes personal accountability to adapt, and leads others through organizational change.
Drives for Results - Extensive Experience
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
Establishes Vision and Purpose - Working Experience
- Creates a compelling vision of the future and translates it into action, linking others' contributions to the success of PNC.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Tech Savvy - Working Experience
- Advise, educate and engage clients on a variety of technological tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their goals and financial well being.
Sales Management - Extensive Experience
- Develops sales strategies that incorporate client segments, market opportunities, competitive forces and sales force effectiveness. Identifies priorities and ensures sales teams execute against plans that focus on deepening client relationships, elevating market share and increasing share of wallet. Drives sales teams to build a strong pipeline of prospects and clients.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Extensive Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
BRANCH BANKING SERVICES - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the responsibilities, issues, regulations, business practices, and operations of retailbanking branches; ability to provide qualified services to customers.
Candidates being considered for this position will be subject to additional background checks as required by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations.
RequiredEducation and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of industry-relevant experience. An operations or production environment position typically requires 2 years of previous managerial experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
To learn more about this and other opportunities on our team watch this video.
Total Hours Per Week
Various days and hours including Saturdays and evenings.
HR Job Code
M01197 Banking Center Mgr (MLO)
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law