Summary of Position: Responsible for increasing revenue and margins by achieving sales targets as identified on the Opportunity Matrix for an assigned global region. Drives utilization of the Tuthill Selling Processes to identify and develop Value Minded Customer relationships to support Strategic Intent, Policy Deployment goals, and our Values, Mission, Vision and Brand.
- Achieve revenue growth aligned with strategic intent in the assigned region with a sustainable growth goal of 20% year over year utilizing the Tuthill Sales Process.
- Create and develop channel partners that support their sales efforts on Vacuum & Blower Systems’ products.
- Establish and create value selling behaviors in support of the company’s standard margin targets
- Establish accountability through performance metrics with respective channel partners
- Achieve new customer orders Year over Year in support of the 20%/1%
- Establish specific, measurable, time-based metrics to ensure performance accountability of channel partners in alignment with Policy Deployment.
- Conduct product and sales training meetings for distributors utilizing appropriate sales tools.
- Demonstrate product knowledge and provide assistance in the best application of our products for the customer.
- Evaluate and report on future sales probabilities, market trends, pricing, competition and new opportunities.
- Execute new product launch initiatives in accordance with Policy Deployment.
- Demonstrate understanding of what the customer wants with data and analysis.
- Use Tuthill Business Systems (TBS) and Conscious Company tools to accomplish duties and drive continuous improvement.
- Communicate product, service and brand strength to current and potential value-minded customers.
- Provide real-time, customer demand and feedback information to the Lake Room.
- 5+ years relevant sales management experience.
- 5+ years outside salesexperience.
- Demonstrated ability for developing relationships with customers, employees and suppliers.
- Demonstrated expertise in analyzing and understanding market trends and the impact to business.
- Highest standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality.
- Strong negotiation skills a must.
- Strong intrinsic motivation and disciplined work style.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and a passion for the business.
- Strong business acumen
- Expertise in vacuum pumps, blowers, integrated systems, and appropriate applications.
- Disciplined, organized and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple programs/projects.
- Effective negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Must be process oriented and disciplined.
- Exceptional written, oral and presentation communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or similar