Work you'll doA Manager at Deloitte will manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implementtechnology and creative business solutions for large companies. Keyresponsibilitieswill include:
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
The TeamAnalytics and Information ManagementAt Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Analytics and Information Management team is responsible for transforming numbers and statistics into actionable information for our clients. We help them predict, plan, and adapt their business strategies to meet real-time challenges and confidently help navigate past whatever obstacles come their way. We take a holistic approach to data and offer a broad range of integration and analytics capabilities, including: Information Delivery, Data Management and Architecture, Digital Finance Technology and Advanced Analytics Enablement. Learn more about our Analytics and Information Management practice.. QualificationsRequired:
- 6+ yrs relevant experience implementing one or more EPM technologies
- 1+ yrs experience building models with Anaplan
- 2+ years experience leading and managing project teams
- Willingness for weekly client-based travel, up to 80-100% (Monday — Thursday/Friday)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Experience building models with other widely used planning and/or analytics applications such as Oracle Hyperion, SAP BPC, Cognos TM1, etc. and/or working with similar cloud-based architectures from Workday or Salesforce.com.
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Deep functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least one full life cycle implementation
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to collaborate with clients
Requisition code: E18CHICMGRJC006-T