The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for all sales activities in support of named National AV (Audio/Video) Channel Partner(s). Ideal candidate will have established relationships at the top National AV System Integrators in the U.S. and live in one of the noted centrally located cities. Individual will be tasked with developing ViewSonic's AV Channel with a focus on selling projectors, large format displays, interactive displays and digital signage products.
- Develop and grow key accounts as assigned. Responsible for maintaining and increasing volume levels with existing assigned accounts.
- Develop and implement innovative account based marketing plans and activities. Review marketing investments and ROI, and responsibility for the investment of ADF funds.
- Selective targeting of strategic customers in the assigned areas - instituting fresh programs, improving communication between ViewSonic and the target companies.
- Develop a strong relationship with the highest levels of management within each assigned account. Translate this relationship into an ability to go to the top when instituting programs and initiatives.
- Maintain a well-defined sales strategy for all accounts in defined region.
- Effectively manage inventory levels, returns, stock adjustments, and defective return ratios. Effectively manage all required credit memos and follow-up documentation.
- Grow skills to and maintain a high level of job and product knowledge, competition, teamwork, communication, creativity, productivity, time management, career development plans, ongoing sales training, etc.
- Support the Director of Sales and upper management by assisting in reviewing and/or modifying existing strategies and tactics, establishing and maintaining good communication with all levels of the organization.
- Improve development of future budgets, working with corporate to reduce expenses and maintain maximum levels of operational efficiencies.
- Contribute to the development of future marketing and sales programs by regularly reporting to corporate competitive pricing information, new product introductions, and promotional activities.
- Attend trade shows, conduct seminars, participate in salesevents, conduct product training and do executive level presentations as required. Extensive travel as required to fulfill job requirements.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other appropriate discipline.
- Minimum five (5) years sales management experience in a AV (Audio/Video) Channel, specifically managing AV channel accounts for projection, digital signage, large format & interactive displays or other related products.
- Demonstrated the ability to promote growth in territory/account and drive growth in sales.
- Passionate for technology, must have working knowledge of how to service, sell, and support projects within target AV accounts.
- Self-starter with the ability to make a substantial number of calls, handles a high volume of activities, and maintain a continuing fast pace.
- Accustomed to business travels, excellent time management and a demonstrated ability to maintain accurate, detailed records.
- Must possess excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Also must be energetic, persistent, committed to the product line and position. Driven, competitive and success oriented.
- Solid understanding and relationships within the AV Consultant community
Travel: 60% travel nationwide
Environment: This is a field sales position; the environment is usually on the road visiting customers and prospects. Home office is the standard office environment.
Physical Effort: Work requires frequent physical demands in terms of maintaining a continuous and rigorous pace and extensive travel.
Hazards: Negligible, little or no exposure to hazards.
*The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements.
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.