- The Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist position develops, implements, and conducts the spectrum of quality assurance activities for health related products in working with senior staff. The position will be responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and industry standards, support audits and investigations and reviews/analyzes data and documentation.
- Develop, review and revise assigned related documents including Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and reports.
- Oversee internal audits and accreditation activities.
- Ensures that a quality management system is updated and maintained and provides input on potential improvements to the system.
- Oversees and reviews data to ensure quality and compliance standards are met.
- Keeps current on and disseminates information regarding regulations and guidance.
- Performs administrative duties of purchasing supplies and laboratory maintenance.
- Collects materials for and helps maintain files and information management systems.
- Support the development of quality systems for QA oversight and processes.
- Evaluates compliance with and applicable regulations, project policies, and procedures.
- May act as team lead and mentors staff on training, systems, policies, and regulations.
- Serves as the liaison with internal and external partners to ensure effective collaboration efforts.
Performs other project related duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree or its International Equivalent - Knowledge/Information Services, Communications, Education, Environment, Health, Behavioral, Life/Social Sciences International Development, Human Development or Related Field.
- Typically requires 5-8years of quality assurance, laboratory, or related experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, databases, spreadsheets, analytical software and othertechnologyrequired.
- Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients and staff.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.